Everyone in the reservation must abide by all URecFit rules and regulations at all times but below are some of the most inquired about rules.
1. All members of your group are required to show photo ID and sign a waiver before participating.
2. No electronic devices (cell phones, laptops, cameras, etc.) are allowed to be out in the locker rooms or restrooms.
3. All photographing and/or videotaping must be approved by URecFit. This includes photography using all technology with built in camera devices such as cell phones or PDA’s.
4. Scrubs, lab coats, cut off shirts, work uniforms, boots, sandals, open toed shoes, and shoes with marking soles are strictly prohibited.
5. Bags of any kind (including purses) are not permitted into rental spaces. We have complimentary lockers available throughout the facility. We recommend bringing a lock to secure any valuable items.
6. Food and gum are not allowed in the facility. Any food/concessions must be approved ahead of time.
7. Music/audio equipment use must be approved ahead of time.
8. Each rental group is responsible for cleaning the rental area after their event or a cleaning fee will be assessed.
9. If you must cancel your event, notification must be given 3 days prior to your event date to avoid a cancellation fee.
10. All members of your group are expected to respect the facility and the rights of other individuals. Any patron who engages in disorderly conduct, including but not limited to, abuse of any kind to an employee, patron or equipment is subject to the following: immediate removal from the facility, loss of membership, and responsible for cost of damages.